Don’t Veer for Deer
- Veering for deer – can end fatally.
- Hitting a deer – can end in tragedy.
- Early morning/evening – high deer impact times.
- Use high beam lights – better visibility.
- Scan ditches for deer.
- Scan the horizon for deer crossing the roads.
- Deer often travel in herds.
- Don’t turn aggressively – controlled braking only!
- See a Deer Warning Sign – SLOW DOWN
ONTARIO PROVINCIAL POLICE SAFEGUARD ONTARIO PROPERTY SECURITY PROGRAM
For more information on SafeGuard Ontario, please click on this link.
Watch the video below on how to safeguard your home: